Well I was walkin down the street
just as cool as can be
and this guy had the nerve to step to me
i started to prepare my no...
cuz he will get checked in if he think im a hoe
he walked real tall chest stick out
I figured I knew what he was all about
I thought oh he think its a wrap for me
little did he know that I was ready...
he said
hey pretty lady
i always see you daily
But I wanted to prepare before i came to speak
he said everything about me is definately unique
from my strut, to my voice, to my butt, to my feet.
and just from your smile, I get a high
there aint a guy who can pass you by...
i said RIIte..
Is that what you wanted to say
cuz I really have to be on my way
I have a class in 10 minutes
and I refuse to be late
he said you can keep walkin
and I will let you go
but its one last thing that I need to know
I what is it...i got no time for games
he said no games i just want to know your name...
Mr. Riiite Mr. Rite...
Mr. Rite Mr. Rite
you can keep passin me by cause you aint nothin but trouble
Mr. Rite Mr. Rite
keep on walkin i dnt want you in my bubble
Mr. Rite Mr. Rite
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment