Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aint it funny tho...?


Its funny how people are about to do absolutely noting with their lives...god has blessed u to be healthy, and moving and you decide to take advantage of it and sit at home watching Jerry springer!? U think that's ok??

Another point, when did it begin to be ok with calling each other bitches and hoes ladies? When did we get to the point where no longer were men putting us down, but we put ourselves and your sisters down as well? How can you feel some kind of way about a man who doesn't respect you and calls you out of your name...when he sees you speak to your girl in the same way? Ladies we need to find our integrity once again. Our strength and power, and control. We and one of the most powerful creatures on this earth yet we treat ourselves and each other as dirt...

Its funny because I am always hearing about how "I can't find a "good" man, or there aren't any!...YES THERE IS! There is plenty of men who would love to be a MAN for you...but how can they when you don't demand them to be a man...from the beginning? You can't just out of nowhere be like oh ok well I need u to respect me and not do this or that....after a few months, maybe even weeks its over...how ever u were when they met you, when u said your first words are now embedded in them and they will act accordingly.

It hurts me so much to be a young Black woman and unable to find many positive strong, and black women of integrity. I'm looking up to women chasing down men, giving their lives for the word "Love" it hurts so bad. I think what hurts the most is that we have the choice to be and do better. There was a time when we were instructed to act a certain way, be submissive and degrade ourselves. We HAD NO CHOICE..that was our place...make the man happy, make babies, clean, cook, etc. We have so much opportunity!!! It's funny knowing it was a time I couldn't have a higher position then a man or make more money, helps push me to take advantage, work hard and take what I deserve! I pray that my sisters will all come together...stop fighting each other..hating...betrayal is a hurtful yet common issue between us. God please stay on our hearts...let us once again be the queens we once were again...One Love <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leave your comments please...